Going Green and Growing Digital
The green economy and digital transformation are fundamentally changing the future, bringing both clear opportunities and significant challenges for businesses.
The Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment held nine Building Better Business events across the country during 2023, which focused on helping businesses navigate the green journey and boost business performance through digital transformation.
Building Better Business Events
The events featured:
- opening remarks by Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Simon Coveney
- panel discussions with experts and businesses on the opportunities and challenges presented by digital transformation and the transition to a low carbon economy
- an address from the Chair of the Regional Enterprise Plan
- State agencies who provided information on the wide range of government supports available to businesses which included Skillnet Ireland, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, IDA Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, Microfinance Ireland and others
- networking opportunities where businesses connected with and learned from other businesses who had already taken steps on their green and digital journeys
The government has a range of supports available to help businesses take advantage of opportunities of the green economy and unlock their digital potential.
Search the wide range of government supports available to Irish start-ups and SMEs
Climate action and energy supports for your business
Digital Transition Fund