Going Green and Growing Digital
The green economy and digital transformation are fundamentally changing the future, bringing both clear opportunities and significant challenges for businesses.
The Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment is holding a series of Building Better Business events across the country to help your business navigate the green journey and boost your business performance through digital transformation.
Building Better Business Events
Each event will feature:
- opening remarks by Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Simon Coveney
- panel discussions with experts and businesses on the opportunities and challenges presented by digital transformation and the transition to a low carbon economy
- an address from the Chair of the Regional Enterprise Plan
- experts on hand to talk you through the range of supports available from government
- a networking opportunity to connect with and learn from other businesses who have taken steps on their green and digital journeys
Building Better Business in Dublin
Come along to Building Better Business in the Convention Centre Dublin on Thursday, 7 December 2023.
Register and find out more about the event
The government has a range of supports available to help businesses take advantage of opportunities of the green economy and unlock their digital potential.
Search the wide range of government supports available to Irish start-ups and SMEs
Climate action and energy supports for your business
Digital Transition Fund