Your Local Enterprise Office (LEO) is your ‘first-stop shop’ for advice and information to help you start or develop your business.
The thirty one dedicated teams located in the Local Authorities nationwide will
- help you develop key skills through training and mentoring programmes
- assist you in developing feasibility studies, and in accessing priming and business development grants
- refer you to other government supports and services if you need them
- help you develop your website and/or a digital marketing campaign through Trading Online Vouchers
- advise you on accessing start-up loans from Microfinance Ireland
Find your Local Enterprise Office at www.localenterprise.ie
COVID-19 Business Response
If your business is impacted by COVID-19, your Local Enterprise Office can help. Visit COVID-19 Business Response for information on the supports available from your Local Enterprise Office including the Trading Online Vouchers, mentoring and online training.
Find out about the range of Brexit supports provided by the Local Enterprise Offices, including the Brexit Mentor Programme, Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters and customs workshops.