11th March - 25th March 2021
Enterprise Ireland's series of webinars aimed at helping Irish businesses to grow through export.
The Export Compass Webinar Series takes place between 28 January and 25 March. The webinars are open to all Micro and SME businesses that are taking their first steps on their export journey.
The series will feature five webinars, each of which will guide businesses in developing their export strategy and plans. This includes helping companies to understand overseas business cultures, and how to build digital capabilities for selling and developing customer, distributor and/or partner relationships.
The webinars will feature interviews with companies that have already successfully exported. Attendees will also hear from market experts from Enterprise Ireland’s overseas offices.
Topics covered during each of the five webinars are as follows:
- 28 January [Complete]: What is the basis of your export plan? Where in the world might you export to?
- 11 February [Complete]: Who is your ideal customer? Culture and doing business in other countries.
- 25 February [Complete]: How to prepare for export. Sales and marketing to win export customers in a digital world.
- 11 March: How to finance your export plan. Finance management through funding and pricing.
- 25 March: Bringing it all together, followed by a Q&A session.
Find out more and register
Back to Department Events